Friday, October 26, 2012

Stamp Spooktacular





Correction on the video: 11:50 Mountain time; 10:50 PDT
 
 
I am so excited! Stampin' Up! is doing a one-day sale on almost all of our stamp sets! All stamps are 15% off, on Monday, October 29 ONLY. Look through our catalog and let me know which sets you need for Holiday projects, or any sets that have been on your wish list. Now is the time to order them!
 
 
This is a first for Stampin' Up.  Their goal is to sell more stamp sets than they ever have in a one day period!  MY personal goal is to sell 40 stamp sets on Monday!
 
 
Please help me reach my goal and take advantage of this rare deal by ordering those stamp sets that you have been eyeing, but just couldn't quite justify!  This is your reason! 
 
 
For every stamp set you order on Monday, I will enter your name into a draw to win a free stamp set up to a $25 value!  How can you refuse?  You can't, so just give me a call now before I call you!  All orders will be placed Monday evening at 8 pm, in case Stampin' Up is overloaded with last minute orders!  We don't want to miss out.
 
How can you contact me?  Phone - 250-768-7379
                                            Email - hcooper52@gmail.com
                                            Leave a comment on this post!
       Order for yourself at my on-line store (but be sure you do it only on Monday - My OnLine Store,
and let me know, so I can enter you into the draw!
 
In other great news, Stampin' Up is expanding their Single Stamp offerings, including some never-before-seen designs.  In a pilot program, Stampin' Up is offering for sale, some single stamps from sets like Word Play, Seasonal Sayings and Seasonal Sayings, until January 2, 2013.
 
Details
  • These stamps are available on any order type-customer, workshop, or online.
  • You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
  • These won’t be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
  • This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
  • The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
  • There’s no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
  • This offer is not available in Quebec.
  • Remember that this is a pilot program, so take advantage of it while you can!

Below are the links to the flyers, including 2 new offerings:

Word Play

Seasonal Sayings

Perfectly Penned

New Assortment 1

New Assortment 2

And finally, I have very few days left in November to do workshops, but call me to book one, because the benenfits are FANTASTIC!  For qualifying workshops with sales over $575, Hosts will earn one FREE colour collection of Classic Stampin' Pads - an $80 value when shipping and tax are considered!  That's 10 free stamp pads! 

Are you overwhelmed?? I know I am, but SO excited.  I can hardly wait to hear from YOU!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know you better! Thanks for adding one!